- A faster racket compared to the previous Jetspeed S12 racket as the aerodynamic has been improved and the shaft was thinner at 6.6mm as compared to 6.8mm in the S12.
- A head heavy racket with aerodynamic frame allows you to have some power while not losing out on speed.
- Aslightly stiff shaft allows you to have more accuracy in your shots.
- The AERO-SWORD technology reduces air resistance and allows for a faster hitback.
- Seven Six(76) - The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between strings, which effectively reduces tension loss, while extending string life.
- Pyrofil - This carbon fibre and its composites are advanced high performance materials from Japan, which offers excellent shock absorption thank to the high characteristics of the intensity bonds.
- Nano Fortify - This technology has been engineered with an advanced, more durable carbon fibre that is firm but offers pleasing resilience and hand-feel.
- Anti-Torsion System - The shaft is key to power transmission, with the combination of highly resilient materials and innovative materials, Victor have created the best shaft ever with incredible anti-torsion performance.
- RTC - The rebound Transition Construction increases the rebound of the racket to produce more weight and velocity in your strokes.
- Sonic Rebound - This technology integrates RTC and a high resilience carbon fibre material, maximising the rebound effect upon impact to help you strike with that extra speed.
- Dynamic -Sword - With the 12 and 6 o'clock position are made inward, 3 and 9 o'clock position are made outwards making the blade like frame have a larger sectional area to direct airflow, making returns faster and smoother.
- SRS - The recovery performance enhanced by high modulus material unleashes the shaft's elasticity potential and creates fast rebounds.
- PowerRing - The integrated force of the shaft and freecore creates a sturdy handling and phenomenal elasticity.