The Victor Brave Sword 12 badminton racket is an exceptional attacking racket used by top Korean National players including Lee Yong Dae and Yoo Yeon Seong. Made for the fast attackers with an aggressive playstyle looking for a combination of big smashes and quick skills at the net, the super-fast frame cuts through the air so effortlessly to deliver additional speed to your shots. Play like a champion, now available in both 3U and 4U weights!
With a medium flex and even balance, the Victor Bravesword 12 does everything you would want it to. With a super-fast frame and a diamond-shaped design cuts through the air, the Brave Sword 12 gives players additional speed on their shots, enabling you to deliver strong overhead clears, finish quickly at the net and dominate quick, attacking rallies. And because the racket has vastly reduced air-resistance, it is easy to manoeuvre, allowing you to defend effectively. With so many advantages, the Brave Sword 12 can help players of any ability take their game to the next level.
- Frame Material : Ultra-High Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin
- Shaft Material: Ultra-High Modulus Graphite + Nano Resin + 7.0 shaft
- Victor Technology: NANO-TEC, INNER WAVES, SWORD.
- SWORD - This diamond-shaped design cuts through the air like a sword. It significantly reduces air resistance and provides a faster swing speed.
- INNER WAVES - The INNER WAVES technology lengthened the string, with 5% extended sweet spot, significantly reduce shock, provides more manoeuvrability and face stability.
- NANO-TEC - The NANO TEC technology works by evenly distributing nano-sized particles in the vacant space between carbon fibre bundles, this highly increases the overall stiffness of the carbon composite fibres, and reduces the distortion of the frame.