The ultra-fast badminton racquet Victor Auraspeed Hypersonic (ARS-HS) to shoot the shuttle through the air with stunning speed!
Introducing Victor Auraspeed; the successor to the legendary Jetspeed series. Set to become one of the leading performance ranges in badminton, the Auraspeed series is redefining what badminton rackets can be, and how fast they should be. Victor Auraspeed badminton rackets are aimed at players that want speed beyond their imagination, and offer radically innovative technology that increases the power of every shot.
Unlike traditional solid wood handles, the FREE CORE synthetic handle, made with nanotechnology, has an innovative hollow structure to improve shock absorption and create more room for the shaft to flex. It not only provides smoother hitting and better rebound, but makes it difficult for the opponent to prepare for the transition from defense to offense. The transparent cap, exclusively designed by VICTOR, further gives a glimpse into the secret of the FREE CORE technology.
- Seven Six(76) - The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between strings, which effectively reduces tension loss, while extending string life.
- Pyrofil - This carbon fibre and its composites are advanced high performance materials from Japan, which offers excellent shock absorption thank to the high characteristics of the intensity bonds.
- Nano Fortify - This technology has been engineered with an advanced, more durable carbon fibre that is firm but offers pleasing resilience and hand-feel.
- Anti-Torsion System - The shaft is key to power transmission, with the combination of highly resilient materials and innovative materials, Victor have created the best shaft ever with incredible anti-torsion performance.
- RTC - The rebound Transition Construction increases the rebound of the racket to produce more weight and velocity in your strokes.
- Sonic Rebound - This technology integrates RTC and a high resilience carbon fibre material, maximising the rebound effect upon impact to help you strike with that extra speed.
- Dynamic -Sword - With the 12 and 6 o'clock position are made inward, 3 and 9 o'clock position are made outwards making the blade like frame have a larger sectional area to direct airflow, making returns faster and smoother.
- SRS - The recovery performance enhanced by high modulus material unleashes the shaft's elasticity potential and creates fast rebounds.
- PowerRing - The integrated force of the shaft and freecore creates a sturdy handling and phenomenal elasticity.