The ultra-fast badminton racquet Victor Auraspeed Hypersonic (ARS-HS) to shoot the shuttle through the air with stunning speed!
Introducing Victor Auraspeed; the successor to the legendary Jetspeed series. Set to become one of the leading performance ranges in badminton, the Auraspeed series is redefining what badminton rackets can be, and how fast they should be. Victor Auraspeed badminton rackets are aimed at players that want speed beyond their imagination, and offer radically innovative technology that increases the power of every shot.
Unlike traditional solid wood handles, the FREE CORE synthetic handle, made with nanotechnology, has an innovative hollow structure to improve shock absorption and create more room for the shaft to flex. It not only provides smoother hitting and better rebound, but makes it difficult for the opponent to prepare for the transition from defense to offense. The transparent cap, exclusively designed by VICTOR, further gives a glimpse into the secret of the FREE CORE technology.
- Seven Six(76) - The single-pass grommet hole construction creates less friction between strings, which effectively reduces tension loss, while extending string life.
- Pyrofil - This carbon fibre and its composites are advanced high performance materials from Japan, which offers excellent shock absorption thank to the high characteristics of the intensity bonds.
- Nano Fortify - This technology has been engineered with an advanced, more durable carbon fibre that is firm but offers pleasing resilience and hand-feel.
- Anti-Torsion System - The shaft is key to power transmission, with the combination of highly resilient materials and innovative materials, Victor have created the best shaft ever with incredible anti-torsion performance.
- RTC - The rebound Transition Construction increases the rebound of the racket to produce more weight and velocity in your strokes.
- Sonic Rebound - This technology integrates RTC and a high resilience carbon fibre material, maximising the rebound effect upon impact to help you strike with that extra speed.
- Dynamic -Sword - With the 12 and 6 o'clock position are made inward, 3 and 9 o'clock position are made outwards making the blade like frame have a larger sectional area to direct airflow, making returns faster and smoother.
- SRS - The recovery performance enhanced by high modulus material unleashes the shaft's elasticity potential and creates fast rebounds.
- PowerRing - The integrated force of the shaft and freecore creates a sturdy handling and phenomenal elasticity.
Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.