Amazing speed, power and skill. Redefining how much speed you'll want from your racket.
Designed for players of all abilities, Victor Auraspeed 70F offers you every quality that you'll ever need from a badminton racket.
Offering outstanding speed and extra flex, the ARS-70F uses an innovative new frame that pushes your speed to unprecedented levels and two new innovative technologies that increase your power and control without asking for anything extra from your swing.
Thanks to a new aerodynamic design, the new Compound-Sword frame increases your speed and stability when compared to the previous Aero-Sword frame (from the Jetspeed series); the upper part of the frame reduces air resistance; the middle part improves the energy transfer from your swing to the shuttle and the lower part increases your stability and speed by drastically reducing any racket twisting. This ensures that you get as much speed as you want for your drop shots, net play, mid-court drives and defence, while also giving you as much stability as you want to hit deep clears and steep, accurate smashes.
The AuraSpeed 70F-Q also uses two new technologies to increase the power of your shots and provide an outstanding feeling; Rebound-Transition Construction and Sonic-Rebound Technology. By introducing reflection points to key spots in the frame and using a new type of graphite, the racket offers you a smoother, speedier and more satisfying swing without requiring you to change your technique, giving you more power, speed and control at the same time. The R.T.C technology also combines with the frame to provide you more power while asking for nothing extra from you, as it drastically increases the energy transfer between your swing and the shuttle, letting you hit deeper forehand and backhand clears than before, and giving you extra, ferocious power for your smashes.
When you bring all of this together, the Auraspeed 70F offers you a light-feeling, technical racket that does not compromise on speed, power or skill. Thanks to its fantastic offensive and defensive qualities, the ARS-70F provides you with a rapid weapon that lets you play aggressively and conservatively whenever you want, and gives you a stunning speed advantage against every opponent.
Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.