Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
Powerful frame with a heavier balance and weight for extra heft.
The TURBOCHARGING 20 promises fast-paced gameplay. It embodies high-tech badminton technology. It is highly efficient and aerodynamic. It uses a special trapezoidal frame construction which allows you to generate strong and fast swing motions and return the shuttlecock with ease and grace like the professionals. This is a COMBAT Series racket featuring a heavier head and higher balance point which in turn allows for maximum power generation. This series is a perfect match for players who swear by their aggressive gameplay and want absolute power domination.
Technology DYNAMIC-OPTIMUM FRAME - Li-Ning rackets are manufactured with a sweet spot that extends upward. The hitting point is moved higher, providing a larger defensive area. This considerably improves hitting velocity due to a wider stringed area and increased bounce strength.
AEROTEC-BEAM SYSTEM - Implementing real data compiled from the field, Li-Ning manufactures the most aerodynamic rackets possible. Advanced calculations have resulted in rackets with extremely low drag and higher intensity.
TB NANO-The nanometer technology combines the carbon fiber and resin more closely. This method provides better elasticity, stability and durability resulting in more powerful striking.
ULTRA CARBON-The frame is compressed with unique grooves that prevent twisting and enhances stability, so you have an accurate attack point.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.