1. Purpose of Play:
- Beginners: A larger head size provides more power and a bigger sweet spot, making it forgiving for off-center hits.
- Intermediate Players: A mid-plus head size offers a balance between power and control.
- Advanced Players: Often prefer smaller head sizes for precision and control, but it requires consistent hitting technique.
- Lighter Rackets (260-280g): Easier to maneuver, suitable for beginners, juniors, or players with a slower swing speed.
- Medium Weight (280-310g): Offers a mix of power and control. Suitable for many intermediate players.
- Heavier Rackets (310g+): Provides more stability and power but requires good technique. Preferred by many advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Offers more power, especially for players with shorter swings.
- Even-Balance: Balanced feel, suitable for a broad range of players.
- Head-Light: Easier to maneuver, favored by advanced players and those at the net in doubles.
4. String Pattern:
- Open (16x18 or 16x19): Provides more spin and power but might wear out strings faster.
- Dense (18x20): Offers more control and string durability.
5. Choosing the Right Grip Size:
Method 1: Ruler Test:
- Open your dominant hand and extend your fingers.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance from the middle of your palm to the tip of your ring finger.
- Typically, measurements between 4 to 4 3/8 inches suit most adults.
Method 2: On-Racket Test:
- Hold the racket as you would for a backhand.
- There should be a finger's width of space between your fingers and the base of your thumb.
Common Grip Sizes:
- Size 0: 4 inches
- Size 1: 4 1/8 inches
- Size 2: 4 1/4 inches
- Size 3: 4 3/8 inches
- Size 4: 4 1/2 inches
- Size 5: 4 5/8 inches
Note: When in doubt, go for the smaller grip size. Overgrips can be added to increase the grip size, but reducing a grip is more challenging.
Tecnifibre TFIT 265 Tennis Racket Review
Elevate your tennis game with the Tecnifibre TFIT 265 - a racket that marries style, innovation, and peak performance in one seamless package.
The Perfect Racket for the Modern Player The TFIT series is tailored for those who are serious about their game, be it a regular weekend hit or the occasional competitive match. If you're an occasional player looking for the ultimate "ready-to-play" experience, this racket will serve your needs perfectly.
Lightness Meets Power The TFIT 265 is the epitome of agility and strength. Being the lightest racket in the TFIT range, it promises maximum manoeuvrability. But don't let its lightness fool you. With its substantial 660 cm² head size paired with a 16x19 string pattern, it ensures you don't compromise on power. Even off-centre shots are more forgiving, ensuring you stay in the game and maintain a competitive edge.
Design and Construction Aesthetically, the TFIT 265 stands out on the court. Its full matt black finish complemented by the iconic blue and red accents is a testament to Tecnifibre's commitment to style. But it's not just about looks. Made from a blend of graphite and aluminium, it ensures durability while maintaining a lightweight feel.
Specifications at a Glance
- Range: T-FIT
- Material: Graphite / Aluminium
- Head size: 660cm² / 102in²
- Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
- Balance: 330mm
- Length: 68.5cm
- Stringing pattern: 16x19
- Stringing presence: Syn Gut 1.30
Ready to Play One of the standout features of the TFIT 265 is that it comes pre-strung. So, right out of the box, you're ready to step onto the court and showcase your skills.
In conclusion, the Tecnifibre TFIT 265 is not just a racket; it's a statement. It embodies a perfect blend of style, performance, and convenience. Whether you're a budding player or someone looking to upgrade their equipment, the TFIT 265 is a choice you won't regret.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.