1. Purpose of Play:
- Beginners: A larger head size provides more power and a bigger sweet spot, making it forgiving for off-center hits.
- Intermediate Players: A mid-plus head size offers a balance between power and control.
- Advanced Players: Often prefer smaller head sizes for precision and control, but it requires consistent hitting technique.
- Lighter Rackets (260-280g): Easier to maneuver, suitable for beginners, juniors, or players with a slower swing speed.
- Medium Weight (280-310g): Offers a mix of power and control. Suitable for many intermediate players.
- Heavier Rackets (310g+): Provides more stability and power but requires good technique. Preferred by many advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Offers more power, especially for players with shorter swings.
- Even-Balance: Balanced feel, suitable for a broad range of players.
- Head-Light: Easier to maneuver, favored by advanced players and those at the net in doubles.
4. String Pattern:
- Open (16x18 or 16x19): Provides more spin and power but might wear out strings faster.
- Dense (18x20): Offers more control and string durability.
5. Choosing the Right Grip Size:
Method 1: Ruler Test:
- Open your dominant hand and extend your fingers.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance from the middle of your palm to the tip of your ring finger.
- Typically, measurements between 4 to 4 3/8 inches suit most adults.
Method 2: On-Racket Test:
- Hold the racket as you would for a backhand.
- There should be a finger's width of space between your fingers and the base of your thumb.
Common Grip Sizes:
- Size 0: 4 inches
- Size 1: 4 1/8 inches
- Size 2: 4 1/4 inches
- Size 3: 4 3/8 inches
- Size 4: 4 1/2 inches
- Size 5: 4 5/8 inches
Note: When in doubt, go for the smaller grip size. Overgrips can be added to increase the grip size, but reducing a grip is more challenging.
Step into the tennis court with an unprecedented level of authority, armed with the T-Fight 300 Isoflex tennis racquet – the epitome of power in the T-Fight range.
Specifically designed for competitive players with an unyielding thirst for victory, this racquet will surely be the game-changer you've been seeking.
Experience a revolution in tennis racquet technology with two ground-breaking Tecnilab innovations – RS Section and Isoflex. These advancements are your stepping stones to unlocking untapped potential and attaining the dynamic control that sets you apart from your competitors.
The unique RS Section is a marvel of modern engineering, combining the best of both worlds from the classic square and round frame sections. This innovative design introduces 5-side ergonomics, artfully striking a balance between power and control. With the T-Fight 300 Isoflex, compromise becomes a thing of the past.
On the other hand, the Isoflex technology serves as a pioneering game changer. It provides varying stiffness across the frame in harmony with each string, creating a consistently robust string bed. This advancement significantly enhances forgiveness and stability upon impact.
Weighing in at a nimble 300 grams, the T-Fight 300 Isoflex racquet will allow you to maneuver with ease and grace while accelerating the racquet head, unlocking maximum power. Its 630 sq cm head size adds an extra layer of stability and precision, complementing your commanding strokes.
One of the standout features is its 16x19 string pattern, meticulously crafted for inducing maximum spin. Each strike you make will send the ball spinning towards your opponents, leaving them scrambling in your wake.
The T-Fight 300 Isoflex isn't just about performance, though. It's a statement of style with its sleek, high-performance design, embodying the elegance of the sport itself.
In a nutshell, the T-Fight 300 Isoflex is not merely a racquet – it is a trusted companion for competitive players seeking to elevate their game and land those winning shots. It is a testament to the blend of power, control, and elegance, making it the most widely chosen racquet in the T-FIGHT range. Stand tall, swing confidently, and let the T-Fight 300 Isoflex be the key to your undisputed triumph on the court.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.