1. Purpose of Play:
- Beginners: A larger head size provides more power and a bigger sweet spot, making it forgiving for off-center hits.
- Intermediate Players: A mid-plus head size offers a balance between power and control.
- Advanced Players: Often prefer smaller head sizes for precision and control, but it requires consistent hitting technique.
- Lighter Rackets (260-280g): Easier to maneuver, suitable for beginners, juniors, or players with a slower swing speed.
- Medium Weight (280-310g): Offers a mix of power and control. Suitable for many intermediate players.
- Heavier Rackets (310g+): Provides more stability and power but requires good technique. Preferred by many advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Offers more power, especially for players with shorter swings.
- Even-Balance: Balanced feel, suitable for a broad range of players.
- Head-Light: Easier to maneuver, favored by advanced players and those at the net in doubles.
4. String Pattern:
- Open (16x18 or 16x19): Provides more spin and power but might wear out strings faster.
- Dense (18x20): Offers more control and string durability.
5. Choosing the Right Grip Size:
Method 1: Ruler Test:
- Open your dominant hand and extend your fingers.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance from the middle of your palm to the tip of your ring finger.
- Typically, measurements between 4 to 4 3/8 inches suit most adults.
Method 2: On-Racket Test:
- Hold the racket as you would for a backhand.
- There should be a finger's width of space between your fingers and the base of your thumb.
Common Grip Sizes:
- Size 0: 4 inches
- Size 1: 4 1/8 inches
- Size 2: 4 1/4 inches
- Size 3: 4 3/8 inches
- Size 4: 4 1/2 inches
- Size 5: 4 5/8 inches
Note: When in doubt, go for the smaller grip size. Overgrips can be added to increase the grip size, but reducing a grip is more challenging.
For regular and competitive players of good level, the Tecnifibre T-FIGHT RSL 295 tennis racket is the easiest to play racket in the T-FIGHT line.
The new T-FIGHT RS range is the "Next Shot" of the tennis racket and its ambassador Daniil Medvedev.
- Designed to provide perfect balance and performance on the court.
- Powerful to make winning shots.
- Stable to let go while maintaining trajectory control.
- Comfortable to improve feel at impact with more confidence.
- Maximized spin capture due to the design of the stringbed and string pattern.
The frame geometry has been redesigned with RSL SECTION technology, a unique square section with 5 sides and specific angulation to provide the best compromise of power, control and comfort on lighter weights.
Weight of 295g to facilitate maneuverability and racquet head acceleration for maximum power release. 645cm² headsize for more power and forgiveness of off-centre hits. 16x19 string pattern maximizes spin to increase ball length and safety over the net. The grip is also slightly elongated to allow for more grip on backhanded shots with both hands.
The best choice for affordable performance.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.