For regular and competitive players of good level, the Tecnifibre T-FIGHT RSL 295 tennis racket is the easiest to play racket in the T-FIGHT line.
The new T-FIGHT RS range is the "Next Shot" of the tennis racket and its ambassador Daniil Medvedev.
- Designed to provide perfect balance and performance on the court.
- Powerful to make winning shots.
- Stable to let go while maintaining trajectory control.
- Comfortable to improve feel at impact with more confidence.
- Maximized spin capture due to the design of the stringbed and string pattern.
The frame geometry has been redesigned with RSL SECTION technology, a unique square section with 5 sides and specific angulation to provide the best compromise of power, control and comfort on lighter weights.
Weight of 295g to facilitate maneuverability and racquet head acceleration for maximum power release. 645cm² headsize for more power and forgiveness of off-centre hits. 16x19 string pattern maximizes spin to increase ball length and safety over the net. The grip is also slightly elongated to allow for more grip on backhanded shots with both hands.
The best choice for affordable performance.