1. Purpose of Play:
- Beginners: A larger head size provides more power and a bigger sweet spot, making it forgiving for off-center hits.
- Intermediate Players: A mid-plus head size offers a balance between power and control.
- Advanced Players: Often prefer smaller head sizes for precision and control, but it requires consistent hitting technique.
- Lighter Rackets (260-280g): Easier to maneuver, suitable for beginners, juniors, or players with a slower swing speed.
- Medium Weight (280-310g): Offers a mix of power and control. Suitable for many intermediate players.
- Heavier Rackets (310g+): Provides more stability and power but requires good technique. Preferred by many advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Offers more power, especially for players with shorter swings.
- Even-Balance: Balanced feel, suitable for a broad range of players.
- Head-Light: Easier to maneuver, favored by advanced players and those at the net in doubles.
4. String Pattern:
- Open (16x18 or 16x19): Provides more spin and power but might wear out strings faster.
- Dense (18x20): Offers more control and string durability.
5. Choosing the Right Grip Size:
Method 1: Ruler Test:
- Open your dominant hand and extend your fingers.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance from the middle of your palm to the tip of your ring finger.
- Typically, measurements between 4 to 4 3/8 inches suit most adults.
Method 2: On-Racket Test:
- Hold the racket as you would for a backhand.
- There should be a finger's width of space between your fingers and the base of your thumb.
Common Grip Sizes:
- Size 0: 4 inches
- Size 1: 4 1/8 inches
- Size 2: 4 1/4 inches
- Size 3: 4 3/8 inches
- Size 4: 4 1/2 inches
- Size 5: 4 5/8 inches
Note: When in doubt, go for the smaller grip size. Overgrips can be added to increase the grip size, but reducing a grip is more challenging.
Elevate your game to uncharted heights with the TF-X1 300 tennis racket.
This next-generation marvel in tennis technology is thoughtfully designed to supercharge your power, while providing an unrivaled blend of stability, forgiveness, and comfort.
Let's delve into the details. The TF-X1 300's frame ergonomics stand a class apart with its rounded head size and amplified sections. These unique design modifications contribute to not just enhancing power but also optimizing stability, allowing you to strike with compelling force while maintaining rock-solid control.
The cutting-edge Isoflex technology used in the TF-X1 300 sets a new industry standard. Featuring a groundbreaking progressive section design with stiffer short strings and more flexible long strings, this racquet ushers in an era of unparalleled string pattern flexibility. The result? An incredible advantage that keeps your game swift and precise, even with off-centre shots.
Then there's the exclusive X-Damp technology, an innovation that further underscores the TF-X1 300's commitment to your performance and comfort. This advanced shock-absorbing feature dramatically reduces harmful racket vibrations by up to 36%. The result? Less fatigue and more playing time to capitalize on your boosted performance.
Spec-wise, the TF-X1 300 comes in at a comfortable 300g in weight, a generous 645 cm2 head size, and a versatile 16x20 string pattern. These specifications merge power and spin into an unbeatable combination that top-level competitors can't resist.
Offered unstrung, the TF-X1 300 gives you the freedom to customize your string choice, letting you personalize your playstyle to your heart's content.
In essence, the TF-X1 300 tennis racket isn't just an instrument—it's a game-changing ally designed to empower your performance. From beginners dreaming of making their mark to seasoned competitors looking to maintain their edge, the TF-X1 300 promises a game elevated. Invest in your success today with the TF-X1 300 tennis racket. Leave nothing to chance. Own the court.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.