Definitely iconic, the Carboflex 125 X-TOP racquet is one of the models most played on the Tour by the best players in the world and in particular by Mohamed El Shorbagy.
- From player to product - designed in collaboration with professional players
- X-Top - no bumper technology
- Patented shock resistance PTEE treatment
- Integrated grommets for sleek frame design
- Advanced resistance, speed & playability
- Airshaft frame geometry for greater acceleration
- X-Arms flex reinforcement for control and precision
The top of the performance, it is ideal for regular players and competitors looking for the best combination of power, precision and spin. Extremely light (125g) to facilitate maneuverability and quick movements.
Maximum power thanks to its 500cmÂ² headsize and Tecnifibre's most powerful Dynamix VP multifilament string. The lines of the racquet have been redesigned by the "Airshaft" section for more aerodynamics and to promote acceleration. Monoshaft construction is reinforced on both sides by "X-Arms" tendons in order to limit the flexibility of the racket and provide stability and precision at impact.
To increase spin and tolerance on off-center hits, the Carboflex 125 X-TOP incorporates "Extended String holes" technology: 12 eyelets at specific points on the frame (3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock) have been widened to let the ropes breathe and encourage their elasticity.