The top of lightness and maneuverability with the Carboflex 125 NS Airshaft racquet, played by Nour El Sherbini.
- Thinner handle construction (NS model)
- From player to product - designed in collaboration with professional players
- X-Top - no bumper technology
- Patented shock resistance PTEE treatment
- Integrated grommets for sleek frame design
- Advanced resistance, speed & playability
- Airshaft frame geometry for greater acceleration
- X-Arms flex reinforcement for control and precision
The Carboflex 125 NS Airshaft racket is the model of iconic player Nour El Sherbini. Top performance, it is ideal for regular players, high-level competitors and women looking for the best combination of power, precision and spin. Extremely lightweight (125g) and featuring a thinner shaft construction for easier maneuverability and quick gestures.
Maximum power thanks to its 500cmÂ² headsize and Tecnifibre's most powerful Dynamix VP multifilament string. The lines of the racquet have been redesigned by the "Airshaft" section for more aerodynamics and to promote acceleration.
Monoshaft construction is reinforced on both sides by "X-Arms" tendons in order to limit the flexibility of the racket and provide stability and precision at impact. To increase spin grip and tolerance on off-center hits, the Carboflex 125 NS Airshaft incorporates "Extended String holes" technology: 12 eyelets at specific locations on the frame (3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock) have been widened to let the ropes breathe and encourage their elasticity.