Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
Li-Ning Windstorm 79H is the fiery new addition to the Windstorm collection powered by Superlight technology.
- Color: Black
- Material: Premium Carbon
- Weight: 79 +/- 2 g (5UG6)
- Balance: 298 mm
- Flex: Flexible
- Handle Length: 200 mm
- Grip Thickness: S1
- Racket Length: 675 mm
This is the slim ultralight hard shaft racket for advanced players who like to hit hard and precisely. The Windstorm project creates new lightweight advancements for powerful strikes made for those who love to keep going hard. Players looking for rapid reaction times and fast swing speeds will enjoy this racket. This racket empowers you to generate a great amount of power if you max out the string tension at 30 lbs. This premium racket also provides great control and accuracy for players to develop badminton skills and racket swing techniques.
Extra Skill - Extra Skill rackets are exceptionally light, weighing no more than 80g unstrung. These lighter rackets offer you faster swing and handling speeds, making them perfect for hard-hitters that don’t need a heavier racket for their power shots.
Dynamic-Optimum Frame- The sweet-spot extends upwards and the hitting point is moved higher, enlarging the sweet-spot area for smashing and defending. The hitting velocity is also improved considerably with the widened stringing area and increased bounce strength.
Aero Tec-Beam System- Based on aerodynamics, support of advanced calculation and gathering practising data, the racket frame has extremely an extremely low drag coefficient and high intensity to provide maximum speed and improve players' performance in various shots.
Stabilised Torsion Angle- STA improves the torsion resistance performance of the racket, stabilising the frame quickly even when hitting away from the sweet-point. This helps to create high-quality strikes, making your attack more effective.
Cubic Locking- Cubic grommet locked within the slim groove is more stable and provides extra protection for the string, effectively absorbing shock to get an accurate placement, improving controlling performance.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.