Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
Li-Ning Turbo Charging 10 Combat Badminton Racket features a heavier head and a higher balance point. Suitable for very strong, aggressive players looking for MAXIMUM power.
The Li-Ning Turbo Charging series is designed for aerodynamic efficiency. It features an innovative trapezoidal frame construction that energises the player with extra strong swing speeds and fast reaction times. It’s ideal for quick players with rapid attack and strong defensive skills. Turbocharging rackets have a unique racket design; the inner rim at the top of the frame runs down the side of the frame and ‘twists’ to become the outside of the frame at the bottom. This provides players with balance between speed and stability but making the racket aerodynamic at the top and bottom of the frame (where players require more speed), but remains more box-like in the middle of the frame, providing players with stability and a more consistent sweet-spot. These rackets are perfect for players that want a versatile racket that offers a good balance between speed and stability at all times.
TB-Nano - The nanometer technology combines the carbon fibre and resin more closely, which provides better elasticity, stability and durability, and brings you a more powerful striking.
Dynamic-Optimum Frame - The sweet-spot extends upwards and the hitting point is moved higher, enlarging the sweet-spot area for smashing and defending. The hitting velocity is also improved considerably with the widened stringing area and increased bounce strength.
Aero Tec-Beam System - Based on aerodynamics, support of advanced calculation and gathering practising data, the racket frame has extremely an extremely low drag coefficient and high intensity to provide maximum speed and improve players' performance in various shots.
Ultra Carbon - The racket made of ultra strong material has higher strength and rigidity. It avoids frame deformation and twisting, provides you a more stable and accurate attack point.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.