Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
Li-Ning BladeX 800 Badminton Racket Review: A Game Changer for Advanced Players
In the dynamic world of badminton, every player seeks that perfect weapon to complement their skills. Enter the Li-Ning BladeX 800 - a racket that promises to redefine how advanced players engage in the sport. Tailored for those with a fast-paced game style, this gem from the revered BLADEX series comes endorsed by none other than the Olympic doubles champion, Zhang Nan. Let’s dive deep into its features and understand why it stands out.
For the Speedsters:
The BladeX 800 is meticulously designed for players who dominate from the mid and front court, countering every attack with finesse and power. If your game thrives on impeccable timing, technique, and solid drives, this racket's high repulsion, low-drag frame is your match made in badminton heaven.
Aero Tec-Beam System: The science of aerodynamics isn’t just for aircraft. This system uses advanced calculations and real game data to reduce drag significantly. The outcome? A racket that slices the air, enhancing speed and optimizing every shot.
TB-Nano Technology: Power in badminton isn’t just about strength; it’s about transfer. With nanometer technology binding the carbon fiber and resin tightly, the BladeX 800 assures stellar stability, elasticity, and a longer lifespan.
Dynamic-Optimum Frame: Every player dreams of a racket that forgives the occasional off-center hit. The unique head design of the BladeX 800 provides a larger sweet-spot, ensuring your shots remain consistent and powerful, irrespective of where the shuttle lands on the strings.
Hot Melt: Uniform distribution of resin combined with carbon fibre results in heightened strength. The Hot Melt technology promises durability and a seamless playing experience.
HDF Shock Absorption System: Protecting players from injuries while amplifying the smash performance is the cutting-edge HDF shock absorption material. It effectively absorbs shocks, reducing strain on your wrist and arm, making your game smoother and safer.
- Brand: LI-NING
- Model Series: BLADEX
- Construction: Premium Carbon Fibre (both head & shaft)
- Weight: 4U, 83 grams with a G5 (Small) grip size
- Balance: Head light with a 290mm balance point
- Flex: Stiff
- Stringing: Frame only (custom restring required). Recommended strings - Li-Ning No.1 with a tension range of 20-30Lbs.
- Player Profile: Ideal for professional players with a counter-attacking style
- Additional Details: Isometric head shape, 675mm length, endorsed by Zhang Nan, made in China.
Here at Smash Racket Pro, we take pride in being an authorised stockist of Li-Ning products. Rest assured, every BladeX 800 you purchase from us is 100% genuine. It's worth noting that Li-Ning rackets require a custom restring, as they aren’t pre-strung by the manufacturer.
In conclusion, the Li-Ning BladeX 800 isn't just a badminton racket; it's a testament to Li-Ning's commitment to pushing technological boundaries for the game's enthusiasts. If you're an advanced player looking to elevate your gameplay, this might just be your next best companion on the court. #LiNingBadmintonRacket