Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
The Li-Ning Aeronaut 6000 offers a all-round power racket for intermediate players. Inspired by the flagship Aeronaut 9000c.
- Weight : 3U (85-89g)
- Balance : Head Heavy
- Shaft : Medium Stiff
WINGSTABILIZER - Introducing aviation technology to control the racket frame. After impact, Li-Ning rackets absorb unnecessary shaking from vibrations and restore the racket's outer wings back to a precision performance mode. This readies the player for a quick, precise and stable follow up stroke.
MPCF REINFORCING TECHNOLOGY - Li-Ning takes the extra step to avoid imperfections sometimes caused by machine processing of other rackets. By implementing multi-layer carbon fibers, the racket is crafted with strength and longevity in mind.
DYNAMIC-OPTIMUM FRAME - Li-Ning rackets are manufactured with a sweet spot that extends upward. The hitting point is moved higher, providing a larger defensive area. This considerably improves hitting velocity due to a wider stringed area and increased bounce strength.
TB NANO - The nanometer technology combines the carbon fiber and resin more closely. This method provides better elasticity, stability and durability resulting in more powerful striking.
STABILIZED ELASTIC SHAFT - We filled the slim shafts of our rackets with the same aramid fibers found in body armor and helmets. These heat-resistant and strong synthetic fibers provide world-class flexibility and durability. This is another way Li-Ning helps avoid sports injuries.
HOT MELT - Our proprietary process thoroughly mixes resins with carbon fibers to ensure all our rackets are manufactured in a uniform manner. This provides optimum strength and consistent performance no matter which racket you choose.
CUBIC LOCKING - These slim-grooved grommets lock in and protect the exposed portion of the string along the edges of the racket. They help provide shock absorption to make your shots even more accurate.
STABILIZED TORTION ANGLE - With a Stabilized Torsion Angle, shots that are not hit with the sweet spot of the racket are designed to act almost as if they were. This torsion resistance performance allows the frame to remain stabilized for an even hitting surface.
FRTP TECH - By changing the shaft's recoil point, our rackets quickly bend and rebound back into position, so you are ready for the continuous volley and attack.
SUPERB CARBON - Li-Ning's new generation carbon graphite material technology is something we think you will notice when smashing. It features improved strength, flexibility and power.