Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
With a lighter frame than the 4000C,this dynamic racket offers easy handling alongside fast swing speed.
- Balance: Even
- Weight :4U (80-84g)
- Flex : Medium-Stiff
Alongside enhanced control and speed, the Aeronaut 4000 features a stiff high tensile slim shaft that ensures power is transmitted efficiently through the frame for maximum repulsion. This works perfectly with the Wing Stabilizer System which improves the anti-torsion performance of the racket, allowing you to execute rapid strokes consistently and accurately. This is an excellent racket for attacking players who like to play a fast-paced games with rapid drives and fast net play. The fast speed and increased control will allow you to dictate the pace during rallies and dominate your opponent.