Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
TB-Nano - The nanometer technology combines the carbon fibre and resin more closely, which provides better elasticity, stability and durability, and brings you a more powerful striking.
Dynamic-Optimum Frame - The sweet-spot extends upwards and the hitting point is moved higher, enlarging the sweet-spot area for smashing and defending. The hitting velocity is also improved considerably with the widened stringing area and increased bounce strength.
Aero Tec-Beam System - Based on aerodynamics, support of advanced calculation and gathering practising data, the racket frame has extremely an extremely low drag coefficient and high intensity to provide maximum speed and improve players' performance in various shots.
Stabilised Torsion Angle - STA improves the torsion resistance performance of the racket, stabilising the frame quickly even when hitting away from the sweet-point. This helps to create high-quality strikes, making your attack more effective.
Hot Melt - The resin distributed more uniformly and closely combined with the carbon fibre by using the Hot Melt. It improves the strength and provides the same excellent using experience.
MPCF Reinforcing Technology - Multi-layer carbon fibres plus exquisite handcraft to strengthen the racket, avoid wrinkles caused by machine processing, improve intensity and durability, and extend service life.
High Tensile Slim Shaft - Li-Ning made the design of 7.0mm diameter slim shaft with unique elastic material and craftwork, which effectively balances the rebound and anti-torsion performance, accurately transmits power and reflects the player‘s intention.