The sole of the shoe is provided with a HB sole which copes well on gravel surfaces, artificial grass and smash courts especially with a herringbone pattern to provide maximum grip on the court.
The uppers of this sports sneaker are made from a quality leather and feature a lace up front to give an easy on and off and a secure and adjustable fit to the foot.
Inside this lace up tennis shoe is a padded tongue and collar and textile lining which gives a better and more comfortable fit around the foot whilst the CMEVA midsole offers better cushioning and support underfoot. Built on the top-selling Express platform, the new Court Express is a perfect option for a developing player starting the sport, or playing part-time looking for comfort and support. The shoe also features a deep grooved herringbone outsole for exceptional traction on clay court surfaces.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.