The HEAD Speed MP L is the second lightest frame within the speed family following the Speed PWR is ideal for players looking to achieve more manoeuvrability and easier handling.
- Auxetic - Shows a unique deformation compared to non-Auxetic constructions. Due to their internal properties, Auxetic constructions widen when a “pull” force is applied and contract when squeezed. The bigger the applied force, the bigger the Auxetic reaction.
- Power Grommets - The enlarged power grommets maximize string movement for increased power.
- Speed Pattern - A special speed string pattern provides with the perfect mix of power under control.
- Graphene Inside - Strategically positioned in most of the HEAD rackets, Graphene strengthens the frame, provides greater stability and optimises energy transfer from racquet to ball. When you buy your next racquet, be sure it has GRAPHENE INSIDE.
- Directional Drilling - Combine increased power and sweet spot, delivering a plush impact feel.
- Speed Beam - The aerodynamic cross-section of the Speed beam maximizes swing speed and power.