1. Purpose of Play:
- Beginners: A larger head size provides more power and a bigger sweet spot, making it forgiving for off-center hits.
- Intermediate Players: A mid-plus head size offers a balance between power and control.
- Advanced Players: Often prefer smaller head sizes for precision and control, but it requires consistent hitting technique.
- Lighter Rackets (260-280g): Easier to maneuver, suitable for beginners, juniors, or players with a slower swing speed.
- Medium Weight (280-310g): Offers a mix of power and control. Suitable for many intermediate players.
- Heavier Rackets (310g+): Provides more stability and power but requires good technique. Preferred by many advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Offers more power, especially for players with shorter swings.
- Even-Balance: Balanced feel, suitable for a broad range of players.
- Head-Light: Easier to maneuver, favored by advanced players and those at the net in doubles.
4. String Pattern:
- Open (16x18 or 16x19): Provides more spin and power but might wear out strings faster.
- Dense (18x20): Offers more control and string durability.
5. Choosing the Right Grip Size:
Method 1: Ruler Test:
- Open your dominant hand and extend your fingers.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance from the middle of your palm to the tip of your ring finger.
- Typically, measurements between 4 to 4 3/8 inches suit most adults.
Method 2: On-Racket Test:
- Hold the racket as you would for a backhand.
- There should be a finger's width of space between your fingers and the base of your thumb.
Common Grip Sizes:
- Size 0: 4 inches
- Size 1: 4 1/8 inches
- Size 2: 4 1/4 inches
- Size 3: 4 3/8 inches
- Size 4: 4 1/2 inches
- Size 5: 4 5/8 inches
Note: When in doubt, go for the smaller grip size. Overgrips can be added to increase the grip size, but reducing a grip is more challenging.
Head Gravity Tour Tennis Racquet with Auxetic Technology
Unleash your potential on the court with the innovative Head Gravity Tour Tennis Racquet, meticulously crafted for the aggressive, next-generation tournament player. The Gravity Tour model elevates your game by combining state-of-the-art Auxetic technology with a host of advanced features, ensuring an unparalleled playing experience. Endorsed by top-tier professionals like Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev, this racquet is your ally in dominating the baseline and beyond.
Feel the Power of Auxetic: The Head Gravity Tour comes equipped with revolutionary Auxetic technology. This ingenious construction expands when stretched and contracts when compressed, delivering a sensational impact feel. Experience a heightened sense of feedback with every shot, allowing for precision play that keeps your opponent on their toes.
A Sweetspot Unlike Any Other: Dominate with confidence knowing your racquet features an enormous sweetspot, engineered for maximum control, flex, and forgiveness. The Gravity Tour's distinctive rounded head shape and strategic Sweet Zone design cater to modern play, ensuring even off-center hits find their mark.
Control and Stability with Graphene Inside: Graphene Inside is the backbone of the Gravity Tour, reinforcing the frame for superior stability and optimized energy transfer from racquet to ball. Feel the difference as you serve and volley with increased power and control, all thanks to this cutting-edge material.
Refined Design for Modern Aesthetics: The Gravity Tour isn't just about performance; it's also a statement piece. With a refreshed asymmetric flip design and bold colors that vary on each side, your presence on the court will be as dynamic as your play.
Tailored to Tournament Players: Weighing in at 305g (10.8 oz) unstrung, with a balance of 320 mm (1 in HL), and a 685 mm (27.0 in) length, the Gravity Tour is designed to suit aggressive players who are serious about their game. The 22mm elliptical beam enhances feel, while the deeper Flex Groove softens the geometry in the shoulder area for a more forgiving impact.
- CPI: 300
- Weight (unstrung): 305 g / 10.8 oz
- String Pattern: 18/20 for a blend of control and power
- Head Size: 645 cm² / 100 in² for a large hitting area
- Grip Size: 1-5 to fit a range of hand sizes
- Balance: 320 mm / 1 in HL for a head-light feel
- Length: 685 mm / 27.0 in for standard reach
- Beam: 22mm for a perfect balance of flexibility and stability
Experience the Head Gravity Tour Tennis Racquet and redefine your game with every swing. Whether you're a seasoned tournament competitor or aspiring to reach new heights in your match play, this racquet offers the technological edge to elevate your performance. Choose the racquet that stands for innovation, control, and a commitment to excellence. Shop the Gravity Tour today, and step onto the court with confidence tomorrow.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.