As one of K-Swiss’ best-selling shoes in Europe, the Express Light 2 is a versatile shoe for a variety of player types and levels. This lightweight shoe features a TPU shank for added stability and performance while providing a neutral fit and comfort throughout the midsole. Designed for carpet courts.
- Aosta 7.0 Rubber - High durability is provided by this high-density rubber compound.
- 180 PSC - The Plantar Support Chassis is a 180 degree thermoplastic mid-foot support and stability.
- Durawrap Flex - a lightweight, durable material that provides protection and flex in high wear areas.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.