At only 325g (for EU size 42.5) on the scales, we have designed Jet Mach III to fly on the court. By using a unique material, MATRYX EVO with its PAHT and Aramid threads positioned in specific areas, we were able to make the shoe ultra-light and abrasion-resistant without compromising on stability and support.
The KPRSX system has been developed to offer optimal shock absorption in all game phases. The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position. And its heel rocker facilitates the roll of the foot in the transition phase between braking and restarting. Result: unparalleled shock absorption.
The sole has been redesigned to respond more precisely to the demands of the game: the surface and thickness of the tread have been increased in the areas with most abrasion and cut back in the less strained areas. The JET MACH 3 sole still uses Michelin Premium technology and offers heightened durability to reduce wear and abrasion from the specific movements of tennis.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.