Lightweight shoes that offer fast and agile movement.
The Babolat Jet Tere tennis is perfect for the fast players who rapidly change direction. They are extremely lightweight and have Active Flexion Technology that allows agile and precise movement across the court. the Michelon Sole uses a unique formula of rubber for reinforced resistance helping increase the durability. OrthoLite sole reduces wear in time and KPRS-X technology optimises cushioning and comfort in the heel.
Babolat Patented Technology that allows optimal agility and promotes precision and rapid movement across the court.
The new spike in S allows for rapid and multi-directional movement. As well as reinforced resistance during movements due to a unique formula of rubber, helping the shoes have a longer lifetime.
A new technology developed by Babolat that optimizes cushioning and comfort in the heel OrthoLite - A sole designed with memory foam for an immediate welcoming comfort. Please note: these shoes are a smaller fit, we recommend going up at least half a size.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.