How To Measure Your Size
- Find a hard, flat ground.
- Place a sheet of paper against a wall.
- Secure the sheet if necessary.
- Stand with your heel against the wall.
- Mark the longest point of your foot.
- Hold a pen vertically and mark the longest point of your foot.
- Repeat the process for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks.
- Measure the distance from the end of the sheet to the mark.
- Compare the measured length in millimeters (mm) to the size chart.
Use the following sizing chart to find the perfect fit for your Head women's shoes. The chart provides measurements in UK, US, EU, and CM sizes. If you need help measuring your feet check out our quick guide here: