Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
The brand new ASTROX 77 is different -- power is effortless and accessible to all.
Power is an integral characteristic of the ASTROX family. For racquets in the ASTROX line-up, the head-heavy nature of the series means strength is pertinent to unlocking the raw power. The new ASTROX 77 is designed with a mid-flex shaft and a maneuverable, slightly heavy head which grants extra power for a wide range of players from intermediate to advanced. This second-generation sports improvements in the hitting feel by enhancing shock absorption, and in power by balancing snapback and flex. The racquet will hit store shelves worldwide in late October.
The original ASTROX 77 is designed for intermediate to advanced players looking to dominate the court with steep smashes. It is equipped with the Rotational Generator System that enables quick recovery for a continuous stream of powerful attacks. The racquet utilizes NamdTM throughout the shaft producing more flex and a faster snapback.
The new ASTROX 77 is a further evolved version of its predecessor, featuring new technologies for better performances and a 2.9% increase in smash power. The joint at the bottom of the frame is composed of a new resin material, Flex Fuse, which combines a shock-absorbing material with base resin for a softer feel on impact. The new elongated shaft is equipped with NamdTM, a carbon-graphite material that generates quick snapback to accompany the extra flex. The addition of the E.B.CAP PLUS (Energy Boost Cap Plus) is used for further snapback.
The new ASTROX 77 will be seen in the hands of Tokyo Olympic Gold Medalist, Chen Yu Fei (CHN), World Tour Finals 2021 champion, An Se Young (KOR), 2022 World Championships mixed doubles winner, Huang Ya Qiong (CHN), and 2022 Malaysia Masters champion, Fajar Alfian (INA). The racquets are scheduled for a global launch on October 21st, 2022, in three different models, PRO, TOUR and PLAY – each developed with the same performance concept but with variations in performance materials used.
Rotational Generator System
Intricate weight distribution technology designed with the counterbalance theory that allows head-heavy racquets to recover faster between shots.
Flex Fuse placed in the joint at the bottom of the frame to absorb shock and offer a softer feel on impact.
Elongated shaft for more flex, improving smash performance.
E.B. CAP PLUS
The utilization of the E.B. CAP PLUS (Energy Boost Cap Plus) is to increase snapback.
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.