Not in a rush? Check out our detailed guide here.
Purpose of Play
- Beginners: Opt for even-balanced rackets, which ensure ease in learning and versatility in shots.
- Intermediate Players: Depending on playing style, consider rackets that are slightly head-heavy (for power) or slightly head-light (for speed).
- Advanced Players: These players often have specific preferences. They might opt for rackets that amplify power, speed, or control, depending on their playing style.
- Ultralight (5U,6U,7U): Easier to control, quick swing. Suitable for beginners and defensive players.
- Standard (4U): Provides a balanced feel. Suitable for intermediate players.
- Heavy (3U): Emphasizes power, might be harder to maneuver. Preferred by advanced players.
- Head-Heavy: Emphasizes power, ideal for smashing.
- Even-Balance: Offers a mix of power and speed. Suitable for players who play both at the net and the back of the court.
- Head-Light: Emphasizes speed and quick reflexes, ideal for front court plays and doubles.
- Beginners: 20-23 lbs. Provides a larger sweet spot and is more forgiving.
- Intermediate: 23-26 lbs. Offers a good mix of power and control.
- Advanced: 27+ lbs. Delivers precise control but requires consistent hitting technique.
- Flexible: Easier for beginners. Generates power without much effort but might compromise on accuracy.
- Medium: Balanced flex and suitable for many intermediate players.
- Stiff: Preferred by advanced players. Offers precision but requires good technique to generate power.
Smaller Hands: G5 or smaller
Average Hands: G4
Larger Hands: G3
Wing Stabilizer - Introducing aviation technology to control the frame restoration precisely and restrain shake resulting from vibration waves. Li-Ning Wing Stabilize System could improve the anti-torsion performance and bring a quick, exact and stable second stroke.
Dynamic-Optimum Frame - The sweet-spot extends upwards and the hitting point is moved higher, enlarging the sweet-spot area for smashing and defending. The hitting velocity is also improved considerably with the widened stringing area and increased bounce strength.
Aero Tec-Beam System - Based on aerodynamics, support of advanced calculation and gathering practicing data, the racket frame has extremely an extremely low drag coefficient and high intensity to provide maximum speed and improve players' performance in various shots.
TB-Nano - The nanometer technology combines the carbon fiber and resin more closely, which provides better elasticity, stability and durability, and brings you a more powerful striking.
Ultra Carbon - The racket made of ultra strong material has higher strength and rigidity. It avoids frame deformation and twisting, provides you a more stable and accurate attack point.
UHB Shaft - Cutting-edge technological, combined with real data collected from player practice, optimised shaft performance through continuous management. The racket shaft with frontal bending point is accomplished, greatly improving smash performance.