Step into every stroke with confidence and comfort when you lace up the Kaos Stroke 2.0, a shoe with amplified cushioning in the midsole for a softer feel on the court.
One of the more durable shoes in the speed-oriented Kaos lineup, the Stroke 2.0 features a high-density rubber compound in the outsole for impressive traction on accelerated movements and added protection against abrasions from the court surface. Recreational tennis players seeking comfort, durability and an excellent value should look no further.
- Die Cut EVA Classic EVA insole provides nice blend of comfort and support.
- DF3 Significant heel-toe drop (12 mm) lends all-around court feel with extra cushioning for recreational players.
- Duralast High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DSTEVA foam midsole with EVA inserts augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness.
- DF3 lends all-around court feel with extra cushioning for recreational players (DF3 = HT Drop 12 mm)
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces