The most cushioned and stable shoe in Wilson's Kaos line, the Kaos Devo 2.0 prioritizes comfort with every step on the court.
- Forefoot TPU Drag Pad - TPU overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
- OrthoLite EVA Bidensity - Die cut OrthoLite construction ensures excellent blend of support and comfort.
- DF3 - Significant heel-toe drop (12 mm) lends all-around court feel with extra cushioning for recreational players.
- Duralast - High-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- R-DST - EVA foam midsole with EVA inserts augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness.
- DF3 - lends all-around court feel with extra cushioning for recreational players (DF3 = HT Drop 12 mm)
- TPU Medial Drag Pad - Supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST - Augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Duralast - Consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
Sporting a generous heel-toe drop of 12mm, this shoe creates a comfortable fit with ample cushioning and all-around court feel. Ideal for beginner and recreational tennis players seeking a reliable tennis shoe to get in the game.