The Defier RS® is developed for the highest demands of an intensive tournament player, who prefers stability and durability. The all-court design of the shoe makes it suitable for all surfaces including clay.
The outsole consists of durable Aösta® 7.0 rubber sole supported from resistant Drag Guard™ zones in toe and heel. Stability for fast shifts in direction is guaranteed by the Cushion Board™ Construction in the mid foot area. Shock Spring® Cushioning technology offers cushioning and comfort.
- 180° PSC Planter - A thermal plastic plantar support chassis that enhances mid foot stability.
- Dragguard 7.0 - Located in the high wear areas of the toe and heel which offers elevated outsole durability.
- Heel Grip Lining - made of interlocking fibres that grip the sock to minimize heel slippage.
- Stay-Tied Laces - This acts a catch to keep the laced ties.
- Ortholite - Moisture management with anti-microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of perspiration.
- AÖSTA 7.0 - Rubber compound with high density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel to toe.
- Shock Spring - Soft inner foam providing high energy return and shock absorption.