Step onto the court with confidence in the Head Revolt Pro 3.5! This update takes the comfort, and durability of the Revolt 3.0, while Head re-engineers the upper material for even better flexion, and protection against dragging. A 3D anti torsion midfoot shank and PU molded durability frame add stability in key areas, helping you feel confident moving in all directions.
This shoe features the Tri-NRG system, which Nuetralizes with a shock absorbing heel, provides extra Rigitity with a TPU shank for torsional support, and Generates a high rebounding response with EVA material. A ventilated EVA upper will cool your feet and offers a step-in comfortable experience. The 180 drift defense technology adds additional protection around the whole toe-box, while Hybrasion+ durable rubber compound in a modified herringbone tread pattern for maximum durability, and traction.
- Upper: PU molded durability frame and adaptive collar padding combine for excellent cushioning, support and breathability. A heel counter piece and EVA sockliner locks in the back of the foot while extra protection on the medial forefoot provides added durability.
- Midsole: Plush cushioning under foot from a supportive EVA midsole is helped by a ventilation system built underneath for extra breathability. A stable and durable 4D PU shell combined with the TRI N-R-G supports your feet, even during your most aggressive movements.
- Outsole: Hybrasion+ durable rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern, for great traction and durability on a variety of surfaces.
Men Shoe Size Guide
- We offer free shipping on all orders exceeding £70.
- All orders are dispatched via DPD next day service.
- The usual shipping duration for our UK customers ranges from 1-3 working days.
- Should you opt for our racket restringing service, kindly account for an additional day to the shipping time.
- Our customers are entitled to return any item within a 30-day window, provided the items are in their original condition, unused, and with the tags intact.
- If required, we can facilitate return labels at a subsidised fee.
- Please note that for rackets which had string upgrades, there will be a deduction of £20 from the refund amount.
- We stand by the quality of our products. All items purchased come with a 1-month warranty.
- In the event of any product issues, we will collaborate with the manufacturer to ensure the problem is addressed promptly and effectively.
By purchasing from our ecommerce store, you agree to the stipulated policies.