Prince Hyper Elite Team 500 Squash Racket (2019)
- Head Size: 75in2 (483.5cm2)
- Frame Weight: 120g (4.9oz)
- Balance: 345mm
Prince Hyper Elite 500 Squash Racquet is constructed from 100% graphite and utilises Power Ring Technology. This is a lightweight racquet therefore benefitting from increased manouverability, stability and control and is suitable for intermediate to advanced players. Hyper Elite 500 benefits from Power Ring Technology which helps to improve response and power due to the main strings being wrapped around an inverted ring.
- Improved racquet construction reinforced with TeXtreme X Twaron.
- Improved strength and superior playability combined with eye catching cosmetics are designed to help Prince re-establish it’s place as the leader in squash.
- Layup designs have been improved with extra material added and new more durable resin system for better impact resistance.
- Twaron in upper hoop to help fracture resistance.
- Improved hoop strength and head crunch, doubled standards for impact strength requirements.
- Racquets have been designed to have more head light balances than previous Prince models to have better pickup feel.
- Recorded specs will reflect the “frame weight” rather than the true engineering weight to be in line with competition.
- Pro and Team models for each franchise will have the same weight and balance for recorded specs with the difference in the models being the inclusion of TeXtreme X Twaron material.