Badminton Stringing Service
- Based in Manchester, our team of stringers at SMASH have a wealth of experience stringing badminton rackets and are ERSA qualified.
- We have a fast turnaround time of next day-pick up and sometimes we offer a 1 hour-turnaround **.
- Our prices are extremely competitive
- At our retail store you will find a wide range of badminton strings to choose from.
- To ensure rackets are strung to precise tensions, we use a top of the range Xpider Diamond BT Electronic stringing machine that has a precision of up to 0.1.
Need a Re-String?
- Are your shots lacking in power?
- Do you find your smashes not as explosive as they used to be?
- Are your net shots not as tight and well –controlled?
- Does your strings sound dull and dead?
- Do you have a broken string?
If you’ve answered YES to any of these questions, then your badminton racket needs a new restring.
When you visit us we will carry out the following procedure to ensure your racket receives the highest quality of care.
- Inspect your racket frame thoroughly for any cracks and damages. We will not advise you to restring your racket if there are any visible cracks or significant damage to the racket frame.
- Inspect the grommets for any signs of damage or wear and tear. Damaged grommets will reduce the lifespan of a new string causing it to break much faster. During our restringing process we will replace any damage grommets, taking special notice of the area where the string broke in the first place.
- Provide you detailed advice on which string to choose. We know it can be very confusing with the wide range of strings and brands in the current market. Our team of stringers are avid badminton players and are able to share their experience using the different types of strings in the market. We will take into account what you are looking for; durability, power or control and offer detailed advice on which string will bring the best out of your game.
- Providing you with advice on the right tension for your game. String tensions are influenced by a variety of factors such as what kind of shuttles you play with and the standard you play at. Our staff will identify the key points from your game and advice you on the best tension you should get to ensure you get the best performance possible.
Once the restring process is complete we will contact you via email or text message for you to come and pick up your freshly strung racket.
If you would like to read up on the different types of strings and tensions, then our ‘how to choose a badmintons string’ guide will provide detailed information. We have a wide range of badminton strings to choose from in our store.
Following are our complete prices that include string and service
- BG 65 Titanium – £12
- BG80 Power – £15
- BG 80 – £15
- BG 66 Ultimax – £15
- BG 66 Force – £15
- BG 66 Brilliant – £15
- Nanogy 95 – £15
- Nanogy 98 – £15
- Aerobite – £15
- Aerobite Boost – £17
- Aerosonic – £17
- VBS 70 – £12
- VBS 68 Power – £12
- VBS 68 Control – £12
- VBS 66 Nano – £15
- VBS 63 – £15
- 66 Fire Power – £12
- 68 TX – £12
- Rogue Duo Hybrid – £12
- No.1 – £15
- No 5. – £15